Located in the basement of the existing Outpatient Clinic Building, the remodel of the 12,283 S.F. Emergency Department to utilize existing space available and maximize the number of Observation Beds. An orderly and professional development plan with associated site and cost estimates are provided.
The additional observation beds Development Plan also considers and addresses the following:
- Entire Emergency Department and Mechanical Room site
- Installing temporary smoke tight construction partition between construction area and adjoining
- Maintaining free and unobstructed
- Demolition of existing Police services, Observation Treatment rooms, locker room, Observation Treatment rooms, Head Nurse room, Chief of ER & SPD.
- Adding 8 new patient observation beds and one storage/observation overflow space.
- Adding new nurse station, trash cart closet, linen closet and
- Adding back office corridor, with restricted access to trash cart closet, linen closet and storage.
- Design identifies sustainability goals.
- Correct deficiencies found in OPC HVAC System Summary Reports.
- New equipment, additions and relocation of existing equipment.
Department of Veterans Affairs
Prime A&E, Planning, Architecture, Civil, MEP, Interior Design, Construction Period Services, Cost Estimating, Value Engineering, LEED/Green Globes