The Master Planning project developed an integrated facility design for VA Central California Health Care System (VACCHCS) identifying existing problems, future demands, and establishing strategic programs to address deficiencies. The work included two distinctive phases: (1) data collection, function, capacity and site analysis; and (2) comprehensive planning and phasing. Triple C developed reports to identify deficiencies, developed facility resource requirements and developed/finalized a Master Plan Option Presentation, all while keeping in mind and understanding the facility’s potential and its limitations.
- Seismic & Traffic Study
- Facility Healthcare Planning Data Collection
- Facility Data Collection & Site Analysis
- Priorities & Precepts Discussion
- Master Planning & Option Development
- Master Plan Refinement & Final Documentation
Department of Veterans Affairs