Triple C – The A&E Group is seeking an experienced Project Architect, proficient in Revit to develop and manage all aspects of technical design and specifications development. This position coordinates within a remote, virtual working environment with a team of mechanical engineers, interior designers, civil engineers, subconsultants, and owners, providing expertise in the full-project cycle from design through construction, primarily within the healthcare market.
We strive to work hard, shoulder-to-shoulder, to ensure that the highest quality product is delivered to our all-important clients. The Project Architect works with the project team throughout each phase of a building’s design and construction and must have a proven track record in successfully interfacing with clients and providing expertise in the full-project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction closeout.
The Project Architect’s role varies by project: On large projects, the Project Architect may take notes and organize the meeting for the Project Manager; on smaller projects, the Architect may lead the team in the Project Manager’s absence or with the Project Manager in remote attendance. As project experience grows, the responsibilities of the Project Architect increase accordingly. While quality control, strong visual skills, and organization are required fundamentals, an understanding of construction budget and design limitations is critical so that wasteful redesign does not impact schedule or erode client trust and satisfaction.
- 7 + years related experience in the built environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Revit for Architectural Design ACP Certification
- Licensure is required and LEED Certification is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-starter, and team player
- When necessary, travel to client meetings and job sites as required
- Software Requirements:
- REVIT *
- MICROSOFT SUITE OF PRODUCTS (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT)
- RENDERING PROGRAMS A “PLUS”
- LIDAR SCANNING AND VIRTUAL REALITY A “PLUS”
Representative examples of responsibilities:
- Creates designs that fulfill client requirements, needs, and vision
- Coordinates the design team (i.e., architectural design with applicable disciplines such as structural, mechanical, electrical, interior design, civil, landscape architect, etc.)
- Research/analyzes project’s existing conditions, requirements, scope, budget, etc.
- Exercises responsibility for:
- Document production
- Specification generation
- Narrative generation
- Redline generation
- Collaborative site generation
- BIM360 project library maintenance
- Meeting minutes (recorded/distributed)
- Generates/receives/documents/manages and appropriately dispenses data for optimal project performance: reports, files, archives, communications, RFIs, etc.
- Executes transmittals/delivery management
- Develops/oversees/coordinates/QCs technical drawings
- Coordinates the production of construction documents
- Ensures compliance of construction detail documentation with quality control/best practice standards
- Executes Construction Administration tasks
- Acts as project liaison with outside, involved agencies throughout all project phases from project permitting to construction administration
- Monitors design process from conception to construction administration to ensure adherence to client standards and vision