“Triple C is made up of employees who share common principles and core values. As walking billboards of Triple C, we encourage each employee to aspire to higher standards, moral excellence, and ethical principles. An example of one of our foundational principles, our reasonable service is to provide exemplary service, is inspired by a quote from President Abraham Lincoln who stated “to care for him who shall have borne the battle.” On our VA projects we are inspired to work ever harder in order to serve our beloved veterans who have so nobly served our nation.”
David Potter, President
The ideal virtues of a Triple C employee are:
HUMILITY; HUNGER; and PEOPLE SMARTS. These virtues are further summarized as follows:
- Lack excessive ego or concerns about status
- Quick to point out the contributions of others
- Slow to seek attention
- Shares the credit
- Emphasizes team over self
- Defines success collectively rather than individually
- Always looking for more; more things to do; more to learn; more responsibility to take on
- Almost never have to be pushed by a manager to work harder
- Thinking about the next step and next opportunity
- Loathe the idea of being perceived as a slacker
- PEOPLE SMARTS
- Simply refers to a person’s common sense about people
- Ability to be interpersonally appropriate and aware
- Tend to know what is happening in a group setting
- Deals with others in the most effective way
- Asks good questions
- Listens to what others are saying
- Intently stays engaged in conversations
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
These are the virtues we strive to attain which naturally lend to our providing exemplary service to our valued clients.
We are always looking to add employees who share our principles and values. We believe that Triple C has an unparalleled and thriving work environment. Triple C operates virtually, enabled by advanced technology and enthusiastic/professional employees, equipping us to work wherever we reside, unencumbered by long commutes to/from an office, and allowing us to even skip a shower every once-in-a-while. Triple C employment does not result in being uprooted or relocated. We joyfully work and thrive where we reside.
Triple C offers challenging career opportunities with excellent benefits that include: an excellent health (fully paid for the employee), dental, vision, life, and disability insurance program; 401(K) Plan with a company 4% match; twenty (20) days Paid Time Off; and ten (10) paid holidays for full time employees.
We are currently seeking Architects, Engineers, and Designers with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- CAD/BIM Production
If you are serious about the success of your engineering or design career, then you should explore working with Triple C.