Triple C – The A&E Group is seeking an experienced (7+yrs) state licensed electrical engineer, proficient in Revit and preferably RCDD certified, to develop and manage all aspects of technical design and specifications development. This position coordinates within a remote, virtual working environment with a team of mechanical engineers, architects, interior designers, civil engineers, subconsultants, and owners, providing expertise in the full-project cycle from design through construction, primarily within the healthcare market.
• BS in Electrical Engineering
• Professional License with an active stamp
• Minimum of 7 years of experience working with electrical systems/circuit layouts, low voltage and communications systems
• RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designer), or on path to obtain certification within two years
• Working knowledge of power distribution; general industry standards; electrical standards; standard construction practices; codes (IEC, International Building Code, NFPA, ADA, etc.); AHJ coordination, including OSHPD, JCAHO, etc.
• Working knowledge of models: energy, lighting, solar
• Strong as both a team player and an independent, remote worker within the U.S.
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
• Travel (when necessary)
Representative Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and develop electrical and fire alarm systems for primarily healthcare projects
• Perform Revit modeling with site updates in coordination with other disciplines in the production of architectural documents
• Perform electric load calculations
• Prepare scaled drawings and contract documents for power distribution, lighting, fire alarm systems, and controls
• Develop redlines and generate narratives and technical reports
• Perform QA/QC review of calculations, drawings, and specifications
• Prepare schedules and design and construction cost estimates with input from suppliers
• Perform CA services, including electrical inspections
• Healthcare design for the Veterans Administration (primarily)
Virtual Work Environment; Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance; 401k Retirement Plan; 160-Hours Paid Time Off Annually; 10-Days Paid Holiday; Continuing Education Reimbursement [associated with continued licensing, upon approval]
Please email letters of interest and resumes to Sidney McDonald: firstname.lastname@example.org
Triple C – The A&E Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer